Serves 4 (4 ounces per serving)
1 pound Salmon Fillets
Lemon pepper to taste (optional)
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
3 Tablespoons + 1 3/4 teaspoon soy sauce
3 Tablespoons + 1 3/4 teaspoon brown sugar
3 Tablespoons + 1 3/4 teaspoon water
2 Tablespoons + 2 teaspoons oil
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt
- mix soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and oil in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved
- Place the salmon in a resealable bag and pour in the soy sauce mixture.
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- preheat the grill for medium heat
- Lightly oil the grill
- Place the fish on the preheated grill and discard the marinade. Cook the salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until fish easily flakes with a fork.