Clam Strips Cooking Instructions
Air Fryer Instructions: Spread a single layer of clam strips on the rack, then cook at 375 degrees for about 6 minutes or until golden brown.
Pan Fry Instructions:
Place frozen breaded clam strips in 1 inch of hot, but not smoking, oil and fry for 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
Baking Instructions (conventional oven):
• Do not thaw
• Remove clam strips from the bag
• Spread clam strips evenly on a baking sheet
• Bake approximately 6 minutes then remove from oven and flip the clam strips over
• Bake another 6 minutes or until crisp (temperatures of ovens vary)
• If using a cooking thermometer, cook to an internal temperature of 160 degree.
- Set the temperature for about 380 degrees (each Air Fryer has its own temperature settings)
- Choose 3 minutes on the timer and press start( this is to preheat the fryer)
- Remove clam strips from the bag and place in air fryer basket.
- Set timer for 5 to 6 minutes and press start.
- After about 2 minutes, pause the fryer and shake the basket a few times.Do this about every 2 minutes until the clam strips are a light brown.
- Eat plain of with cocktail sauce. Enjoy!