PISTACHIO WHITE FISH
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp salt
1 to 1 ½ cups chopped fresh cilantro
1/3 cup pistachios
½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 (6 to 8 ounce) fillets lake white fish, tilapia or other white fish
2 sheets of parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine garlic, oregano, pepper, salt, cilantro, and pistachios in a food processor or blender. Blend into a rough paste. With the motor running, add olive oil slowly and blend into a thick past.
- . Lay the fish on parchment paper(skin side down). Spread the mixture on the fish
- Cover with a second sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake about 18 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and color is opaque.
*Thanks to one of our customers in Midland, Michigan for this wonderful recipe!
Tip: This would also work well with sea bass, swai, or barramundi fillets.