Makes 4 servings
- 1-pound Sashimi-grade Yellowfin Tuna, cut into 3/4-inch cubes or
our pre-cut Sashimi-grade Tuna Poke'
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or white rice
- 2 cups salad greens
- Additional optional bowl toppings: Avocado, shredded carrots, sliced cucumber, pickled ginger, wasabi, crab meat, dried seaweed, seaweed salad.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the tuna, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, crushed red pepper flakes green onions, and sesame seeds
- In Serve immediately or refrigerate covered for up to 2 hours before serving. Toss to recombine in the sauce before serving.
- Add cooked rice, salad, poke' (from step 1) and desired toppings to each bowl.